We’re Growing Our Team!
If being paid to support a local, independent powerhouse of a massage therapy clinic sounds too good to be true, we promise you’re not dreaming.
The opportunity to flex and deepen your natural strengths as a clinical massage therapist in a growing and supportive environment is here!
Known for helping clients heal themselves and find long lasting pain relief, True Balance Pain Relief Clinic is seeking a skilled massage therapist who will work within our small dream team to ensure a positive client experience that sparks glowing referrals and lasting relationships.
About The Opportunity
Supported by the owner herself with 13 years of experience, you will help a steady stream of new clients in our community find long lasting pain relief, enjoy a streamlined and effective booking system, and learn new techniques along the way!
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you…
……Thrive where you’re encouraged to be yourself.
…Have an affinity for clinical work and are able to educate clients on their issues and pain.
…Find it fun to help a variety of different people and feel confident in your ability to ask for and receive support.
…Feel warm and fuzzy when clients walk out of the treatment room with a smile on their face and moving with ease.
…Value personal growth and simplicity..
You are also someone who receives true satisfaction from:
- Seeing your schedule full of amazing clients.
- Being able to work in an environment that encourages learning and teaching clients.
- Working with an organization that is passionate about making a positive contribution to this world- starting with its core team.
Scope of Work
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Clinically treating massage clients to the best of your ability and skills.
- Maintaining the clinic space to a high standard of cleanliness and comfort for everyone.
- Keeping therapy reports and tracking progress of clients.
If you believe you have what it takes to do the job and you feel excited to step into this opportunity – please apply.
- 3+ years of experience with massage therapy
- High Level communication skills
- Weekday availability between 8:30am-6:00pm and weekend availability
- Proficient with Square Point of Sale
- You have impeccable time management and people skills
- Be able to commute to the clinic and be prompt so you’re not rushed to and between clients.
About The Employer
True Balance Pain Relief Clinic is a small team of amazing, heart centered therapists who are dedicated to our mission. The ideal candidate is seeking a long term contract vs. a short-term opportunity. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive team that offers competitive opportunities for all qualified humans.
How To Apply
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us a document or video that answers the following questions:
- Why is this role your DREAM role?
We know what’s a fit for us; we want to know why this is a fit for you!
- What will you contribute to True Balance Pain Relief Clinic if contracted onto our team?
You’re excited about this role because you know how to effectively help clients feel incredible, through every step of the process, right? Go ahead and sell us on what you’ll bring to the table!
- Your exact compensation requirements
We start at $40/hr (all tips are yours, of course). Depending on your skill level, there is opportunity for a pay increase after a trial period.